Wir suchen Dich als Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
- Einsatzort: Berlin oder Kassel oder Stettin
- Vergütung: by arrangement
- Start: from now on; by arrangement
- Anstellung: Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bereich: IT
- Ausgeschrieben seit: 11.03.2022
Hey summiteer! Are you enthusiastic about the development of online products? Do you have expertise knowledge in frontend, backend and CI/CD development? Then you fit perfectly into our team! Become part of our ambitious product team and start our developer area!
You are responsible for the technical development and optimization of our web-based products e.g. Smarketer.Shopping, Smarketer.Jobs and other product lines. As a senior developer, you will apply your experience and common practices in software development within an agile development team, share your knowledge with colleagues, challenge other team mebers and support junior developers.
Purpose of your position:
- Strategist: Together with the product owners in our cross-functional team you plan, design and develop web applications
- Manager: You are able to manage the entire software development cycle and work on projects independently from start to finish.
- Expert: You develop full stack software in the front end and back end and have knowledge of the infrastructure on which your software runs.
- Performer: You work independently in our CD/CI environment, further develop existing solutions and are also responsible for software tests.
- Ambassador: You are an active part of our cross-functional team and are happy to contribute yourself and your ideas.
- You either have a degree in computer science / business informatics (or comparable) or you are welcome to convince us even without a degree
- You have experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud and/or AWS) and the operation of web applications in a microservice architecture
- You have already been responsible for projects in the long term, beyond the implementation phase
- You are fluent in English, German is a nice-to-have
- Permanent employment contract in a stable, future-oriented company field
- Outstanding team spirit with helpful and appreciative colleagues
- Varied field of activity with challenging projects and creative freedom
- Flexible working hours & home office, which are based on your everyday life
- Remote work & part-time possible by arrangement
- Training budget for your personal development
- Numerous team events, sporting activities & company celebrations
- Employee offers & BVG company ticket
- Employer-funded pension
- Ergonomic workplace in a nice location with good transport links
- Dog-friendly company and special parent benefits
- Annual budget for social commitment
If you are ready to take the next step, strengthen our team and let´s grow together!